[IMPORTANT] Changes to the release schedule

Vojtěch Jelínek

Aug 3, 2021, 4:16:54 PMAug 3
to oppia-dev
Hey Oppia devs,

Today we have finalized the changes to the release process for July/August/September. The August release will be cut in upcoming days, directly before the Python 3 PR is merged. If you need to get any of your changes to the August release please let me know ASAP.

As the develop branch will be in Python 3 in next few days, the bug fixing PRs for August release will need to be created in two copies, one PR will target the develop branch as usual and the second will target the August release branch.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Thanks,
Vojta