Announcing release v3.0.4 of Oppia!

Ankita Saxena

Nov 1, 2020, 9:28:46 AM11/1/20
to oppia-dev
Hi all,

We are happy to announce the release of v3.0.4 of Oppia.

The main changes in this release are the introduction of contributor dashboard page, introduction of images in question suggestions, UI improvements for SVG Editor, exploration editor and question editor, continued work on migrating all the AngularJS files to Angular 8, increased frontend coverage and developer experience improvements.

Please welcome Aishwary Saxena, Akshay Nandwana, Anumeha Agrawal, Rémi Gourdon, Simran Mahindrakar, Savitha K Jayasankar, Shruti Grover, Arpit Bandejiya, Lucklita Theng, Emily Glue, Jiazhi Chen, Kajol Kumari, and Purhan for whom this release marks their first contribution to Oppia!

Thanks to Abhith Krishna, Akshay Anand, Anshul Hudda, Ben Henning, Brian Rodriguez, David Cheng, Kevin Thomas, Kevin Zhang, Madhav Sainanee, Mariana Zangrossi, Nikhil Nair, Nishant Mittal, Nitish Bansal, Prasanna Patil, Prayush Dawda, Pulkit Aggarwal, Rishabh Rawat, Rohit Katlaa, Sagang Wee, Sajal Asati, Sandeep Dubey, Sean Lip, Siddharth Batra, Srijan Reddy, Tianqi Wu, Chris Skalnik, Varun Tandon, Vinita Murthi, Vojtěch Jelínek, Zhu Chu, Jim Zhan, Kayla Hardie and Krishna Rao, our returning contributors who made this release possible.

Finally, I'd like to thank Kevin Thomas, Divya, Preeti, Aishwary, Reshu, Nithesh, Rohit, Prayush, Akshay, and Chris for their help with pre-release testing, bug-fixing and QA, as well as Kevin Thomas for leading the QA team for this release.

Thanks,
Ankita