Announcing Oppia v2.7.0

Ben Henning

Nov 30, 2018, 2:14:36 AM11/30/18
to oppi...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

We're happy to announce that version 2.7.0 of Oppia is now live! This is a small release that includes several bug fixes for a variety of issues, some infrastructure and code health improvements, and continued work to improve our dev workflow and introduce new lesson structures. For a full list of changes, please see the changelog.

A very warm welcome to Abeer Khan, Amanda Rodriguez, Christopher Tao, Diana Chen, Keshav Bathla, Keshav Gupta, Nimalen Sivapalan, and Rakshit Kumar -- this release marks their first contributions to Oppia! Also, many thanks to Akshay Anand, Apurv Bajaj, Ben Henning, Dawson Eliasen, Hema Sundara Rao Ginni, Nalin Bhardwaj, Nithesh Hariharan, Rishav Chakraborty, Sandeep Dubey, Sean Lip, Shitong Shou, Tony Jiang, Vibhor Agarwal, Viet Tran Quoc Hoang, Vinita Murthi, Vojtěch Jelínek, Xuân (Sean) Lương, and Tonatiuh Garcia, our returning contributors who contributed code to this release.

Finally, I'd like to credit Akshay Anand, Christopher Tao, Hema Sundara Rao Ginni, Jacob Davis, Nithesh Hariharan, and Sandeep Dubey for pre-release testing and QA. Thanks to their efforts, we found some bugs and were able to fix them prior to the release being shipped.

Thanks,
Ben