Announcing Oppia v2.6.8

Tony Jiang

Oct 2, 2018, 11:44:30 PM10/2/18
to oppi...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

We're happy to announce that version 2.6.8 of Oppia is now live! Some notable changes include a host of bug fixes, a redesign of the fractions landing page, development workflow improvements, and work involving changes to the overall layout of Oppia to be released later on! For a full list of changes, please see the changelog.

Please welcome Hema Sundara Rao Ginni, Mohammad Zaman, Rahul Modi, and Tony Afula for whom this release marks their first contribution to Oppia!

Thanks to Aashish Gaba, Akshay Anand, Allan Zhou, Apurv Bajaj, Ben Henning, Brian Rodriguez, Dawson Eliasen, Joshua Lan, Kevin Thomas, Min Tan, Mohammad Shahebaz, Nalin Bhardwaj, Nithesh N. Hariharan, Pranav Siddharth S, Prasanna Patil, Sandeep Dubey, Sean Lip, Shitong Shou, Siddhant Srivastav, Tony Jiang, Vibhor Agarwal, Viet Tran Quoc Hoang, Vojtěch Jelínek, and vinitamurthi, our returning contributors who made this release possible.

Also, thanks to Nithesh Hariharan, Vibhor Agarwal, and Akshay Anand for testing this release.

Tony