Announcing release v3.0.2 of Oppia!

Akshay Anand

Sep 3, 2020, 2:51:29 PM9/3/20
to oppi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

   We are happy to announce the release of v3.0.2 of Oppia.

   The main changes in this release are the continued redesign of more of the editors, bug fixes to both the editor and the new players, new math interactions, new SVG RTE element, improved Chrome accessibility score for more pages, infrastructure for the improvements tab, continued work on migrating all the AngularJS files to Angular 8, increased frontend coverage and developer experience improvements like improved lint checks and Typescript type checks. I am attaching some screenshots of the redesigned pages for the topic editor and the new SVG editor RTE element.

Please welcome Madhav Sainanee, Nikhil Nair, and Tianqi Wu for whom this release marks their first contribution to Oppia!

Thanks to Abhith Krishna, Akshay Anand, Ankita Saxena, Anshul Hudda, Brian Rodriguez, David Cheng, Eric Lou, James James, Kevin Lee, Kevin Thomas, Kevin Zhang, Mariana Zangrossi, Nishant Mittal, Nithesh N. Hariharan, Nitish Bansal, Prayush Dawda, Rishabh Rawat, Rohit Katlaa, Sagang Wee, Sajal Asati, Sandeep Dubey, Sean Lip, Siddharth Batra, Srijan Reddy, Chris Skalnik, Varun Tandon, Vojtěch Jelínek, Zhu Chu, Jim Zhan, Kayla Hardie and Krishna Rao our returning contributors who made this release possible.

   Finally, I'd like to thank Chris, Kevin Thomas, Divya, Prayush, Kayla, Rishabh, Sandeep, Rohit Katlaa, Vojta, Nithesh, Mariana, Jim Zhan, Abhith, Sarthak, Pulkit, Anshul, James, Nishant, Mohamed for their help with pre-release testing, bug-fixing and QA, as well as Chris Skalnik for leading the QA team for this release.

Thanks,
Akshay
Screenshot from 2020-09-04 00-17-50.png
Screenshot from 2020-09-04 00-19-06.png