Announcing Oppia v2.7.3

Nithesh Hariharan

Feb 17, 2019, 4:28:13 AM2/17/19
Hi all,

We're glad to announce that version 2.7.3 of Oppia is now live! This release fixes bugs in the exploration editors and players, new structures editors, and also introduces some infrastructural and code health improvements. Please see the changelog for the full list of changes.

Please welcome Abhay Gupta for whom this release marks his first contribution to Oppia!

Thanks to Akshay Anand, Ankita Saxena, Anubhav Sinha, Apurv Bajaj, Brian Rodriguez, Christopher Tao, Geet Choudhary, Keshav Gupta, Nithesh N. Hariharan, Nitish Bansal, Prasanna Patil, Rahul Gurung, Rakshit Kumar, Rishav Chakraborty, Sandeep Dubey, Sean Lip, Tony Jiang, Vibhor Agarwal, Vojtěch Jelínek, Yash Jipkate, Rafał Kaszuba, and Sandeep Patel, our returning contributors who made this release possible.

Also, I would like to credit Nitish Bansal, Vibhor Agarwal, Anubhav Sinha, Rakshit Kumar, Yash Jipkate, Christopher Tap, Ankita Saxena and Geet Choudary for pre-release testing and QA. Thanks to their efforts, we could find and fix critical bugs before releasing!

Thanks,
Nithesh