Announcing Oppia v2.7.2

Sean Lip

Jan 15, 2019, 1:15:18 AM1/15/19
to oppia-dev
Hi all,

We're glad to announce that version 2.7.2 of Oppia is now live! This release largely includes bug fixes for the exploration editor page, as well as infrastructure and code health improvements. Please see the changelog for the full list of changes.

I'd also like to extend a warm welcome to Ankita Saxena, Anubhav Sinha, Céline Deknop, Geet Choudhary, Kashif Jamal Soofi, Rahul Gurung, Ritik Kumar, Vishal Desai, and Yash Jipkate: this release marks their first contribution to the Oppia codebase! Many thanks, also, to Akshay Anand, Apurv Bajaj, Ben Henning, Brian Rodriguez, Chen Shenyue, Christopher Tao, Diana, Nithesh N. Hariharan, Nitish Bansal, Rakshit Kumar, Rishav Chakraborty, Sandeep Dubey, Sean Lip, Tony Jiang, Vibhor Agarwal, Vinita Murthi, and Vojtěch Jelínek, our returning contributors whose code contributions are included in this release.

In addition to the above contributors, I'd like to thank Vibhor Agarwal for coordinating QA for this release, as well as Anubhav Sinha, Keshav Bathla, Nithesh Hariharan, Rakshit Kumar, Rishav Chakraborty, Sandeep Dubey and Yash Jipkate for their help with pre-release testing. The release of a new Oppia version is a large team effort, and the QA team's contributions are a significant factor in eliminating bugs and ensuring that the software works well.

We hope that you enjoy the new version of Oppia. If you have any feedback or bug reports, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Thanks,
Sean