Announcing release v3.0.5 of Oppia!

Vojtěch Jelínek

Dec 3, 2020, 3:25:12 AM12/3/20
to oppia-dev
Hi all,

We are happy to announce the release of v3.0.5 of Oppia.

The main changes in this release are the introduction of Wipeout & Takeout features that allow users to remove and export their data that they have on Oppia, improvements to contributor dashboard, a new signup flow for stories, work on migrating all the AngularJS files to Angular 8, increased frontend coverage and developer experience improvements.

Please welcome Aditya Dubey, Deepam Banerjee, Devi Sandeep, Mridul Setia, Harsh Khilawala, Jansen Yan, John Karasinski, Jonathan Slaton, Krishita Jain, Meet Vyas, Prakash Subedi, Purvi Misal, Ramin Izadpanah, Reshu Kumari, Rijuta Singh, Aditya Sharma, Ria Arora, Baiba Skujevska, Hope Ngerebara, Kate Perkins, Lara Davies, Linn Hallonqvist, and Sankranti Joshi for whom this release marks their first contribution to Oppia!

Thanks to Aishwary Saxena, Akshay Anand, Akshay Nandwana, Ankita Saxena, Anshul Hudda, Ben Henning, Brian Rodriguez, David Cheng, Eric Lou, Joshua Lan, Kevin Thomas, Nikhil Nair, Nishant Mittal, Nithesh N. Hariharan, Prayush Dawda, Pulkit Aggarwal, Rohit Katlaa, Sagang Wee, Sajal Asati, Sandeep Dubey, Savitha K Jayasankar, Sean Lip, Siddharth Batra, U8N WXD, Varun Tandon, Vojtěch Jelínek, Zhu Chu, Keyla Hardie, Krishna Rao, Chris Skalnik, and safwan20, our returning contributors who made this release possible.

Finally, I'd like to thank Nithesh, Kevin, Aishwary, Srijan, Reshu, Rohit, Prayush, and Chantel for their help with pre-release testing, bug-fixing and QA, as well as Akshay Anand for leading the QA team for this release.

Thanks,
Vojta