Announcing release 2.8.5 of Oppia

1 view

Akshay Anand

Sep 13, 2019, 1:08:44 AM9/13/19
to oppi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The main changes in this release are the upgradation of more services to Angular 8, updates to static pages and UI changes to the new structures editors and players.

The completed GSoC projects of the students are also present in this release.

We are also excited to welcome Darin Nguyen, Rafay Ghafoor, Rajat Talesra, Rohit Katlaa, Sagang Wee, Saurav Pratihar, Will Li, and Gautam Verma for whom this release marks their first contribution to Oppia!
Many thanks, also, to Akshay Anand, Ankita Saxena, Anubhav Sinha, Apurv Bajaj, Brian Rodriguez, Eric Lou, James James, Kevin Lee, Kevin Thomas, Luis Ulloa, Nisheal John, Nithesh N. Hariharan, Nitish Bansal, Pranav Siddharth S, Rishabh Rawat, Rishav Chakraborty, Sandeep Dubey, Sean Lip, Shiqi Wu, Shitong Shou, Teddy Marchildon, Varun Tandon, Vinita Murthi, Vojtěch Jelínek, and Yash Jipkate, our returning contributors who made this release possible.

Finally, I'd like to thank Rishabh Rawat, Kevin Thomas and Raina Park for their help with pre-release testing, bug-fixing and QA, as well as Nithesh Hariharan for leading the QA team for this release.

Thanks,
Akshay