Announcing release v2.9.3 of Oppia!

Sandeep Dubey

May 24, 2020, 9:02:27 AM5/24/20
to oppia-dev
Hi all,

We are happy to announce the release of v2.9.3 of Oppia. The main changes in this release are allowing thumbnails for topic, subtopic, story, and chapters, allow shuffle multiple-choice interaction options and many bug fixes and UI improvements.

Please welcome Brian Lin, Jamie Lau, Krishna Rao, Pulkit Aggarwal, Rohan Batra, Tia Jin, Vijay Patel, Vinayak Vishwanath Gosain and Zach Wiebesiek for whom this release marks their first contribution to Oppia!

Thanks to Abhay Raghuwanshi, Abhith Krishna, Akshay Anand, Ankita Saxena, Anshul Hudda, Arnesh Agrawal, Brian Rodriguez, Christopher Skalnik, Diana, Kevin Lee, Kevin Thomas, Mariana Zangrossi, Mohammad Zaman, Nadin Tamer, Nishant Mittal, Nithesh N. Hariharan, Nitish Bansal, Prayush Dawda, Rishabh Rawat, Rohit Katlaa, Safwan Mansuri, Saloni Seth, Sandeep Dubey, Sean Lip, Varun Tandon, Vinit Dantkale, and Vojtěch Jelínek, our returning contributors who made this release possible.

Finally, I'd like to thank Divya, Nadin Tamer, Prayush Dawda, Vojtěch Jelínek, Rishabh, Kevin Thomas, Raina, Srijan, Vinayak Vishwanath Gosain for their help with pre-release testing, bug-fixing, and QA, as well as Christopher Skalnik for leading the QA team for this release.

Thanks,
Sandeep