Announcing Oppia v2.6.9

Sean Lip

Oct 30, 2018, 2:46:12 PM10/30/18
to oppi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We're happy to announce that version 2.6.9 of Oppia is now live! This small release includes several bug fixes for serious issues, as well as a number of dev workflow and infrastructure improvements. For a full list of changes, please see the changelog.

A very warm welcome to Michael Orwin, Namuli Joyce, Netaji Kancharapu, Sharif Shaker and Tonatiuh Garcia -- this release marks their first contributions to Oppia. Also, many thanks to Akshay Anand, Jordan Cockles, Kevin Lee, Nithesh Hariharan, Sean Lip, Shitong Shou, Tony Jiang, Viet Tran Quoc Hoang, Vinita Murthi and Xuân Lương, our returning contributors who contributed code to this release.

Finally, I'd like to credit Akshay Anand, Nalin Bhardwaj, Nithesh Hariharan and Sharif Shaker for pre-release testing and QA. Thanks to their efforts, we found some bugs, and were able to fix them prior to the release being shipped!

Thanks,
Sean