Radio2 UI bug

Adam Curry

Nov 25, 2011, 9:58:16 AM11/25/11
to opml-dev
My feed has an additional element thanks to the callback that enables
me to use the media rss namespace.

I have named this parameter "BAS-Thumb", and it is for a thumbnail
element in my feed.

In the UI however, it does not get any formatting and looks ugly.

Screenshot: http://blog.curry.com/images/2011/11/25/thumbBoxSS.jpg

AC

Adam Curry

Nov 25, 2011, 10:34:06 AM11/25/11
to opml-dev
Here is the code to the callback that needs UI work:

on addMediaRssItems(adruser, adrfeed, adritem) {
if defined (adritem^.thumbnailBAS) {
if not defined (adritem^.stats.thumbType) {
tcp.httpgettypelength (adritem^.thumbnailBAS,
@adritem^.stats.thumbType, @adritem^.stats.thumbLength, 3)};
return ("<media:content url=\"" + adritem^.thumbnailBAS + "\" type=
\"" + adritem^.stats.thumbType + "\">\r\t\t\t\t<media:thumbnail url=
\""+ adritem^.thumbnailBAS + "\" />\r\t\t\t</media:content>")};
return ("")}

Dave Winer

Nov 25, 2011, 11:14:37 AM11/25/11
to opml...@googlegroups.com
Ahhh, that's the wrong callback -- we need the one that returns the HTML that's displayed in the web page.

That's the callback that adds to the feed.

Dave