Speed of light, Tesla and how black holes make ORMES and much more.

Henry Kroll

Sep 19, 2010, 11:14:55 PM9/19/10
to opin...@googlegroups.com
ORMES are manufactured out of protons and electrons between boundary layers inside black holes. Their physical shape (like Saturn) repells magnetic fields. Magnetic fields at the poles of black holes propagate many times faster than light. They are catapulted out 20 to 30-thousand light years into the galactic plane. A magnetic pulse transmutes them into third dimension hudrogen and oxygen in areas where the galaxy makes stars. Galaxies also capture other galaxies. Ours had captured at least ten other large galaxies and over 100,000 small star clusters. The magnetic energy works with Planck's Constant E=HF. Energy = Planck's Constant times frequency. When you get up into the gigahertz range you can see there is plento of energy to rip apart ORMES to make hydrogen, helium, oxygen and other elements. The heavy elements are manufactured in stellar explosions. The amount of heavy elements is a measurment of age. A photon weight 5.81-66 grams and there are 1E 100 of them per atom. (Team Hubbil's numbers Not mine.) Multiply these two numbers by subtracting -66 from 100 you get 5.81E34 grams which weighs more than out solar system which is 2.0E30 metric tons. In other words there is more mass of photons per atom than than the mass of our solar system. This means that photons could account for all the dark matter.

THOTH BUILT THE PYRAMIDS.

            Man did much of the labor but Thoth did the engineering. Man did not have the technology to build such structures. Except for a few mud brick pyramids copied from existing architecture at a later date humans did not construct the huge megalithic structures built with blocks of cut granite and limestone weighing thousands of tons. Thoth, the Atlantean built the pyramids 11,500 years ago after the Moon was brought into orbit. Thoth lived 37,000 years.

  1. Ancient Egyptians had a life span of less than 40 years. Why would anyone build stone structures lasting thousands of years when a mud hut made of sticks and reeds would outlast their lifespan?
  2. Scientists and engineers discovered 12-inch bores holes at the stone quarry where the pyramid blocks were cut. The extremely advanced ultrasonic drill advanced into red granite 1/8th of an inch per revolution. We don’t have anything comparable today.
  3. The limestone covering the Great Pyramid was polished to tolerances of 1/10,000 of an inch. Nothing we have today can replicate such precision.
  4. Ancient humans didn’t have the technology to lift stones weighing more than five tons let alone blocks weighing thousands of tons. The foundation stones under the temple at Baalbek, Lebanon weigh several thousand tons. One wall of the complex contains the trilithons. These trilithons measure more than 19 m (63 ft) long by 4 m (13 ft) high. A fourth megalith, cut but left in the quarry is one of the most massive single stone blocks ever cut: It measures 21.5 by 4.8 by 4.2 m (70.5 by 15.75 by 13.8 ft).
  5. Engineer, Robert Buval measured the radius of saw cuts at 37-feet in the stone quarry where the blocks were quarried. Fourteen-foot deep cuts were necessary to liberate the massive limestone stele from bedrock.
  6. Where did the machinery go that built these massive stone structures? Obviously something that valuable would have been taken to another planet or location for the next job.
  7. Square channels cut in absolutely strait lines through the pyramid rock line up exactly with Orion and Sirius 11,500 years ago. Orion is the birthplace of out sun. It is the nearest birthing place for stars and we are leaving the area at 19.5 kilometers per second. Sirius is the star responsible for breaking through early Earth’s 750 P.S.I.- atmosphere to get life started. Such an atmosphere would have extended 3,000 miles above the planet. Our solar system was captured by the Sirius system 750-million years ago. Earth was in the billion-year Ice Age known as the Huronian Glaciation with one-mile deep ice covering the oceans. The sun could never pierce such an atmosphere to get life started. Sirius B puts out more than 100 times the UV light of our sun is the only thing around us that could possibly do the job. We are heading for Sirius it at 7.5 kilometers per second. It is 8.5 light years away.
  8. The advanced beings who built the massive stone structures all around the world built them as giant books in stone lasting thousands of years in the hope that somebody would be smart enough to read them. WWW.GuardDogBooks.com Book: COSMOLOGICAL ICE AGES