Please help me fire the racist LA Teacher!

1 view

Brian Hill

May 15, 2010, 12:25:19 AM5/15/10
to Opinion: Racism
This teacher from this youtube video has spewed racism, hatred of his
country, hatred of frail white people as he states it, and he wants
Mexicans to kill Americans with axes and shovels.

Please fire this LA Teacher!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGqPo5ofk0s&feature=player_embedded

please sign the petition to end the hate and bloodshed revolutionary
talk from a White people hating LA Teacher: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/LATeacherHateMongerer

Please stop this man from destroying the Constitution, ending our own
personal freedoms, ending our freedom of speech, and killing seniors,
children, and adults just because they are a certain color. This LA
Teacher needs to be fired immediately.

Best Regards,
Brian Hill of USWGO Alternative News (http://uswgo.com/)

william mulligan

May 17, 2010, 5:52:08 PM5/17/10
to opinion...@googlegroups.com
ok, i will put my principles where my mouth is and sign it because i am against all racism. oh, by the way, i am black/irish american
--
YBF (your best friend)