FW: MEACO Young Ophthalmologist Society

Bessem GRISSA

Mar 2, 2022, 5:31:44 PM3/2/22
to ophtalmos tunisiens, Amani Grissa, ahmed grissa

De : Abdul aziz Badla <Abdulaziz.ba...@mail.mailchimpapp.com>
Répondre à : <Abdulaz...@yahoo.com>
Date : mardi 1 mars 2022 à 6:38 PM
À : <dr.g...@gmail.com>
Objet : MEACO Young Ophthalmologist Society

Dear colleagues;

It's my pleasure to invite you to the MEACO Young Ophthalmologists Society.
If your age under forty and interesting in joining society, please send your mobile phone number to contact you later and we are happy to receive any suggestions to improve this society.
Best regards,

This email was sent to dr.g...@gmail.com
Middle East Africa Council of Ophthalmology · Dubai-ned El Sheba · Dubai · United Arab Emirates