The links in the installer are broken

İbrahim Çağrı Kurt

Jan 1, 2019, 10:37:24 PM1/1/19
to OpEx User Group
Hi OpEx team,

Thanks a lot for this freely available software. I am a first time user and was trying to install it following the installation guide on GitHub. However it looks like the links for Stampy (http://www.well.ox.ac.uk/bioinformatics/Software/stampy-v1.0.14.1.tgz), Platypus (https://www.well.ox.ac.uk/bioinformatics/Software/Platypus_0.1.5.tgz) and the trasncript database (https://www.well.ox.ac.uk/bioinformatics/Software/default_transcripts.zip) are broken, that's why the installer fails to install OpEx properly. Could you please either renew them or tell me a way to install OpEx properly?

Thanks a lot

Shawn Yost

Jan 2, 2019, 6:44:01 AM1/2/19
to OpEx User Group
Hi,
Thank you for contact us and informing us about the broken links.  I have contacted Wellcome about the broken links, they recently updated their website.  I will try and provide you with an updated set of links or the .tgz files, whichever I am able to obtain first.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
  Shawn

İbrahim Çağrı Kurt

Jan 2, 2019, 12:23:31 PM1/2/19
to OpEx User Group
Hi Shawn,

Thank you for the prompt reply and willingness to help. Looking forward to hear from you.

Shawn Yost

Jan 11, 2019, 5:04:55 AM1/11/19
to OpEx User Group
Hi,
The links have now been restored.  You should be able to download the .tar.gz files.  Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Thanks,
  Shawn