error installing sampy

mathias....@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2016, 3:25:05 PM11/26/16
to OpEx User Group
Hi,

after I've overcome the bwa issue I outlined in another thread it took me some time to install sampy. The install script creates a temporary directory in a path containing several subdirectiories. One of them is called lib but later it tries to create files in a folder called lib64. After redirecting the script using a link everything went smooth. I'm only writing to report this bug. You may want to update the installation script.

Mathias

Márton Münz

Dec 2, 2016, 6:31:35 AM12/2/16
to OpEx User Group
Hi Mathias,

Thanks very much for your comment!
We are aware of a potential issue in Pysam installation: on certain systems the Pysam installation directory is set to 'lib64' instead of the usual 'lib'. This will be fixed in an update very soon by altering the install_pysam.py script.
 How did you implement your fix?

Many thanks,
Márton

nealc...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2017, 11:10:43 AM10/10/17
to OpEx User Group
Hi Mathias,

I would really like to know how you did this, if you have time to share.

Thanks,
Neal