Setting Reconciliation interval in watches.yaml

Majid M A

Dec 9, 2020, 7:05:11 AM12/9/20
to Operator Framework
Hello Team,

I am using ansible operator sdk.

I have a playbook which is running continuously for every 5s, i have changed the reconciliation time interval to run every 5 hours, but this is not taking into effect, in the controller logs i see it is executing continuously.

The playbook is idempotent but my application logs shows errors saying the entries in the database already exists as the reconciliation is running continuously and after that the pods will go in terminating state some times.

Could you please let me know how to set the reconciliation properly ?.

Note: i have already tried specifying in seconds

The following is the content of my watches.yaml file

# Use the 'create api' subcommand to add watches to this file.
- version: v1beta1
  group: xx.yy.zz.ee
  kind: testabc
  role: test