consolidate OSDK monthly meetings?

Austin Macdonald

Nov 3, 2021, 4:25:39 PM11/3/21
to Operator Framework
We have canceled many of our recent Operator SDK monthly community meetings due to a lack of agenda topics. Our issue triage meetings are going smoothly and could cover anything that might come up at the monthly meetings.

I propose we follow an agenda similar to the Java meetings, which cover issues/prs, as well as community topics.

I've filed an issue to consolidate the meetings, please share your thoughts there, and we will discuss during issue triage on Monday. (Of course feel free to come, as always.)

Eric Stroczynski

Nov 3, 2021, 4:44:40 PM11/3/21
to Austin Macdonald, Operator Framework
Sounds good to me!