Introducing 2 new OF Working Groups, Ansible & Helm

Austin Macdonald

Nov 17, 2021, 12:44:02 PM11/17/21
to Operator Framework
This week, we welcomed 2 new working groups to the Operator Framework community!

The Ansible Operators Working Group and the Helm Operators Working Group meetings are open to all.

Additionally, folks interested in Ansible-based operators are encouraged to subscribe to our new mailing list ansible-k8s-operator

jesus m. rodriguez

Dec 2, 2021, 8:41:58 PM12/2/21
to Austin Macdonald, Operator Framework
Austin,

This is great news! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing how these
communities grow.

Sincerely,
jesus