PVC is not supported in OLM bundle?

Kingsathurthi

Apr 18, 2024, 1:25:04 AMApr 18
to operator-framework-olm-dev
I have an existing operator which has PVC and when I tries to create OLM bundle I don't see PVC created  in the manifest folder.

When I looked into OLM document here for supported manifest there is no PVC.

So it is not possible to have PVC in OLM bundle?

Kevin Rizza

Apr 18, 2024, 9:09:29 AMApr 18
to Kingsathurthi, operator-framework-olm-dev
That's correct. If your operator needs a PVC, you'll need the operator itself to create it.

Message has been deleted

Kingsathurthi

Apr 18, 2024, 12:20:22 PMApr 18
to operator-framework-olm-dev
How operator itself will create the PVC? Can you share some examples