A little improvement to Opera Desktop Team blog functionality

MeLife

Jun 25, 2011, 4:33:44 PM6/25/11
I watched many people landing there just wanting to express their
gratitude or satisfaction.
To enable such possibility I propose to consider setting up below each
blog entry a "React:" bar with buttons, like they do on Huffington
Post for instance.
This could IMHO greatly improve readability of comment stream and give
people simple yet effective possibility to thank You for Your hard
work.

Best regards to All Opera Teams

Morpheus

MeLife

Jun 26, 2011, 4:28:01 AM6/26/11
On Jun 25, 10:33 pm, MeLife <orange.50...@gmail.com> wrote:
> To enable such possibility I propose to consider setting up below each
> blog entry a "React:" bar with buttons, like they do on Huffington
> Post for instance.

Almost there. Just one thing remains.
When I start from opera.com/desktopteam/blog/ I can't see the bar
(Facebook Like and the rest of the buttons).
I see "Comments" instead. And when I click on it, guess what I see
next?

--
Best regards to entire Opera society

Morpheus