Sync feeds subscribed on Opera Link

johnnelito

Mar 7, 2011, 10:13:41 PM3/7/11
More content in Opera browser should be synced, of most importance, is
feeds you have subscribed.

Stereotactic

Mar 8, 2011, 12:58:38 AM3/8/11

On Tuesday 08 March 2011 08:43 AM, johnnelito wrote:
More content in Opera browser should be synced, of most importance, is
feeds you have subscribed.
This is a long requested feature on the forums too but they are not keen for a proper RSS reader. I have tried, at various times to have it "improved" but to no avail. This is a good suggestion to have OPML backed up including the read, unread state; otherwise, it would be heavy lifting involved every time across the platforms.

However, I really don't know whether they are keen to keep the RSS feeds synchronized. One possible way out can also be to allow RSS feeds be converted to emails which can be tagged/labelled or sorted out according to your preference.
--
Stereotactic

Warren Post

Mar 8, 2011, 1:24:44 PM3/8/11
On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 19:13:41 -0800, johnnelito wrote:

> More content in Opera browser should be synced, of most importance, is
> feeds you have subscribed.

+1
--
Warren Post
http://my.opera.com/wpost/

cent...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2012, 4:10:33 AM9/12/12
On Tuesday, 8 March 2011 05:13:41 UTC+2, johnnelito wrote:
> More content in Opera browser should be synced, of most importance, is
> feeds you have subscribed.

Would be a really good feature.
Who cares if they are marked as read, there is so many new posts anyway everytime I check them...

Just sync the rss url's nothing more.. Should be an easy task to code!