LogMeIn woes

Adrienne Boswell

Jun 25, 2011, 2:45:45 PM6/25/11
I love Opera and it is my default browser. However, sometimes, I have to
use LogMeIn to connect to someone else's computer, and I have to use
Firefox because Opera just does not play nicely with LogMeIn.

I'm kind of surprised, considering Opera is used by a lot of developers,
and devlopers often use some kind of Remote Desktop application.

For example, with Opera, if I want to right click on something, it shows
me the flash menu, not what I am right clicking on. Firefox, if I right
click, I'm right clicking on the remote object.

I have also posted to the LogMeIn forums - maybe something will come out
of that, too.

--
Adrienne Boswell at Home
Arbpen Web Site Design Services

toyotabedzrock

Jul 20, 2011, 2:58:33 AM7/20/11
On Jun 25, 2:45 pm, Adrienne Boswell <arb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I love Opera and it is my default browser.  However, sometimes, I have to
> use LogMeIn to connect to someone else's computer, and I have to use
> Firefox because Opera just does not play nicely with LogMeIn.
>
> I'm kind of surprised, considering Opera is used by a lot of developers,
> and devlopers often use some kind of Remote Desktop application.
>
> For example, with Opera, if I want to right click on something, it shows
> me the flash menu, not what I am right clicking on.  Firefox, if I right
> click, I'm right clicking on the remote object.
>
> I have also posted to the LogMeIn forums - maybe something will come out
> of that, too.
>
> --
> Adrienne Boswell at Home
> Arbpen Web Site Design Serviceshttp://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info

Your better off using IE for Logmein. The experience is not up to par
with flash yet.

Adrienne Boswell

Jul 20, 2011, 1:08:18 PM7/20/11
Gazing into my crystal ball I observed toyotabedzrock
<toyotab...@gmail.com> writing in

> On Jun 25, 2:45 pm, Adrienne Boswell <arb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I love Opera and it is my default browser.  However, sometimes, I
>> have
>> use LogMeIn to connect to someone else's computer, and I have to use
>> Firefox because Opera just does not play nicely with LogMeIn.
>>
>> I'm kind of surprised, considering Opera is used by a lot of
>> developers, and devlopers often use some kind of Remote Desktop
>> application.
>>
>> For example, with Opera, if I want to right click on something, it
>> shows me the flash menu, not what I am right clicking on.  Firefox,
>> if I righ
>> click, I'm right clicking on the remote object.
>>
>> I have also posted to the LogMeIn forums - maybe something will come
>> out of that, too.
>>

> Your better off using IE for Logmein. The experience is not up to par
> with flash yet.

Actually, IE's ActiveX does not do as good a job as Firefox, or even
Chrome for that matter.

Come on, Opera, please!