Autosave for textfields

o.be...@googlemail.com

May 8, 2013, 4:16:41 AM5/8/13
As the daily computer usage tends more and more to the web, it would be very pleasant if there was such a thing as autosave for desktop fields. It is very (I mean: VERY!) annoying when you write an article (in Wikipedia, for example) or a post (in a board, for example) and then accidentally reload or close the page. To me this happens all the time. At least it's so annoying that it feels like happening all the time when happening once.

So please: AUTOSAVE FOR TEXTFIELDS!

Thanks. :)

amerl...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2015, 8:09:36 PM1/6/15