Corners

Luis

May 18, 2011, 2:33:58 PM5/18/11
Dear Opera,

I've been a very dedicated webdesigner for almost a month, and I have
to say rounded corners are indeed very nice.Thank you.

Now I need to ask for Sharp corners.
Example: border-radius: straight 5px;
This would produce a sharp corner of 5px on each edge.

I know, I can use images, but I could also use images for round
corners, or jquery. Any comments?
Cheers

Whiskers

Apr 9, 2012, 11:40:35 AM4/9/12
Images only work if the person visiting the website happens to be using a
browser that can display images and is set to do so ;))

Try viewing your web pages using eg Lynx and Dillo; if it works for both
of those you're well on the way to getting a page that'll work for anyone.
Opera's 'user modes' give you a good idea of what some people might be
looking at ... worthwhile content doesn't need much style.

--
-- Whiskers