documentInspector + interactive JavaScript console (version 0.4)

TS (Thomas Schiepek)

May 13, 2003, 6:05:13 AM5/13/03
Hi all,

I was a bit disappointed with the Info panel and the JavaScript console in
Opera 7, so I decided to make my own.

Now you can download an early version of it from
http://www.miurasoft.de/docInspector/ . At the moment it has the following
features:

- a document inspector that displays much information on the document's
objects using JavaScript
- an interactive JavaScript console so one can check custom variables at
runtime

Please try and post your comments. I also appreciate any suggestions for
further enhancement.

--
Thomas Schiepek
http://www.miurasoft.de/docInspector/