Opera 10.53 - Cannot open any mail message lists

AL_z

Jun 16, 2010, 5:25:53 AM6/16/10

I'm trying Opera as an email client for the first time. I may be missing
someothing blatantly obvious, but I can't seem to access a message list in
the main window (or above the main window). In the Mail Panel, if I click
on "unread messages" or "inbox" for one of my accounts, I'd expect to see a
list of the messages appear somewhere to the right, but all I get is the
body of a single email.

What am I missing?

Thank you!

Al

AL_z

Jun 16, 2010, 5:31:12 AM6/16/10
"AL_z" <fgdf...@fghfghfg.com> wrote in

OK - I have found the answer: Menu-item: View > Display > List Only

I've no idea how the application got switched to showing "messages only"!

Al