[Feature request/idea] Synchronize contacts in Opera link

Sukender

Jun 25, 2009, 5:03:40 PM6/25/09
Hi all,

I got an idea: synchronize contacts in Opera link. Maybe it has been
discussed before but I didn't found the thread...
Three things to say however:
1. To people that only have one contact list, that would be very helpful
(how many times did I search for an address when at work?)
2. But to people that want separate contact lists, then maybe this feature
should be disabled. Or maybe there could be a "shared contacts" folder (or
a flag on contacts) to select which contacts are synchronized? I'm in
favor of a flag, and an icon (or color) to identify synchronized elements.
3. Sensitive information may be sent across the network in clear. Or is
the Opera link connection secured?

Thoughts?

Sukender

Remco Lanting

Jun 25, 2009, 5:53:53 PM6/25/09

a) You should have posted in opera.mail+news or opera.wishlist. This group
is for operamail.com
b) Like pretty much everything from preferences to mail to toolbar setups,
also contacts are on the wishlist for Opera Link. If we'll get it
however...

--
Remco Lanting

[Unofficial Opera bug tracker links]