about the options tab...

nero

Apr 19, 2010, 4:07:12 AM4/19/10
I wish to close one of my opera mail accounts.

I received an email about charging my card again this year. In the email
it gives directions how to close an account by using the options tab and
then clicking on billing preference.

My options tab doesn't have any reference to billing on or in any of the
choices, such as change password or change profile.

I tried posting on My Opera forum but the post was removed several hours
later and I was unable to sign in again. Tried to re-up with a different
name but it was not accepted. Obviously a fan club site and leaving
opera mail is unheard of.

I'll call my credit card company tomorrow, Monday, but I'd like to get
this straightened out without the muss and fuss.

Any suggestions?
_____

Whiskers

Apr 19, 2010, 11:43:24 AM4/19/10

Try the 'contact form' at
<http://www.opera.com/support/contact/?help=operamail>.

All the 'Operamail Premium' stuff seems to have vanished. (I reverted to
a free webmail account years ago; perhaps you're the only one left?)

--
-- Whiskers