Low-bandwidth mode not available!

Alberto Aparici

Nov 22, 2010, 9:05:20 PM11/22/10
Hey there,
I just realised that I cannot activate the low-bandwidth mode, it appears
grey in the menu. Does anyone know why this could happen? Is there any way
of disabling the low-bandwidth mode globally, and maybe I did it without
noticing? I am using Opera 10.63 under Mac OS X 10.5.8. Thaks,

Al.

Whiskers

Nov 23, 2010, 7:56:48 AM11/23/10

I think this question relates to the email client built into the browser,
not to the webmail service which this group is about. So I've
cross-posted to opera.mail+news and set the Followup-To accordingly.

--
-- Whiskers