opera trying perpetually to send an undeliverable mail?

olafolaf2000

Aug 6, 2009, 5:15:23 PM8/6/09
I recently tried to send an email with large attachments to myself.
Due to the quota
restrictions of my provider (web.de) the mail delivery failed, which
in itself s not
my problem.

The problem: Now and since then, whenever I press the Check/Send
button, a progress bar
(located at the bottom of the Mail-Panel) pops up, showing the
percentages of the action
"Sending messages". Opera needs roughly 100 seconds for this action to
complete :-((.

I now suspect, that Opera is still trying to deliver that large email.
And if this is true,
how to stop opera to send undeliverable mails?

Regards, Olaf

Remco Lanting

Aug 6, 2009, 5:17:18 PM8/6/09

The mail in question should be in the outbox, which is under 'All messages'

--
Remco Lanting

[Unofficial Opera bug tracker links]
http://opera.remcol.ath.cx/bugs |
http://my.opera.com/community/forums/topic.dml?id=217364 |
remco.lanting...@gmail.com

olafolaf2000

Aug 6, 2009, 5:33:55 PM8/6/09
On Aug 6, 11:17 pm, "Remco Lanting"
<remco.lant...@no.spam.at.gmail.com.please> wrote:

> <olaf.rogal...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > I recently tried to send an email with large attachments to myself.
> > Due to the quota
> > restrictions of my provider (web.de) the mail delivery failed, which
> > in itself s not
> > my problem.
>
> > The problem: Now and since then, whenever I press the Check/Send
> > button, a progress bar
> > (located at the bottom of the Mail-Panel) pops up, showing the
> > percentages of the action
> > "Sending messages". Opera needs roughly 100 seconds for this action to
> > complete :-((.
>
> > I now suspect, that Opera is still trying to deliver that large email.
> > And if this is true,
> > how to stop opera to send undeliverable mails?
>
> > Regards, Olaf
>
> The mail in question should be in the outbox, which is under 'All messages'
>
> --
> Remco Lanting
Thanks, deleting it from the outbox soved my problem.