Duplicating email while drag and drop

manio

Sep 3, 2009, 3:10:43 AM9/3/09
Hello!
I found a bug related to Opera M2 and IMAP:

My configuration:
- Only one IMAP account
- IMAP Account->Properties->Outgoing->IMAP sent folder must be blank

I reproduced it on two different computers (linux and windows
configuration) and different IMAP servers

Steps to reproduce:
1. Set IMAP sent folder to blank
2. Make a reply to any e-mail in INBOX (i replied "To:" myself)
3. The sent mail should land in "All messages->Sent" because IMAP Sent
folder is blank (so far so good)
4. Drag and drop from "All messages->Sent" to my IMAP Sent Folder

Now check the IMAP Sent for dragged e-mail if it is inside.
If everything is all right - please do these additional steps:

5. Create and send a new mail (i sent it to myself)
6. Drag and drop that new mail from "All messages->Sent" to my IMAP Sent
Folder again.

and now the BUG: you should see that your dragged email is not copied to
Sent, but quite different email is duplicated inside there instead the
dragged one!

you can drag multiple times and there is still duplicating that
different e-mail (not that dragged one)

regards,
manio

manio