Default mail account

><(((°>

Nov 3, 2009, 1:28:56 PM11/3/09
I have several email accounts and would like Opera to default to one of
these accounts each time I compose & send an email.

Can't seem to find a way to do this - any help appreciated.

Remco Lanting

Nov 3, 2009, 1:46:48 PM11/3/09

Opera always defaults to the account you used last. There is no way to
change that as far as I know.

This group is also about the operamail.com site, not the built-in client.
For that you should post to opera.mail+news. I set followup for this post
to that newsgroup.

--
Remco Lanting

[Unofficial Opera bug tracker links]