rss newsfeed

hud...@aol.com

Oct 6, 2009, 8:14:36 PM10/6/09

can anyone tell me how to configure rss newsfeed. I keep clicking on
submit from teh specfic website but nothing happens. According to what
I've read on opera's site, thats all I should have to do. I am not
getting "Feeds" listed on my toolbar or an entry at the bottom of my mail
menu. WHat am I doing
wrong???

Whiskers

Oct 7, 2009, 9:05:55 AM10/7/09

"Subscribe" is the usual description for the button you click to start
getting an RSS feed. That normally adds the item to the Feeds menu
automatically, and opens a tab listing the current items.

What is the URL of the web page with the "submit" button you are having
difficulty with?

This newsgroup is meant for discussion of Opera's webmail service. The
best group for discussing RSS feeds is opera.mail+news so I've
cross-posted this article there and set Followup-To accordingly.

--
-- Whiskers