Simple and easy. I assure you it works! the best investment of their lives!

emiliano MA

Feb 15, 2012, 4:08:39 PM2/15/12
Hello!! A few days ago I'm looking for ways to earn extra money
online, visiting newsgroups, classified ads. In all these places find
messages like I reproduce below. I kept thinking: It's just a string,
this is something wrong. This is not something new, as is done for
decades and I know of no one who has made money. Thinking it is a real
job. WHAT IF IT WORKS. I finally decided and here I If you also decide
or are you doubting you, read on. Do not think that will be easy, you
need to post this message everywhere you can think of publishing,
news, bulletin boards, classified ads, etc.. the higher the number of
times to repeat it better for you (and me of course) so I say it's a
real job, you will take several hours, will require all your
experience, will also depend on your record to continue publishing and
your ability to promote it. The difference with what was done before
the mail is that this chain does not depend on five or ten people who
will get the message, but it is for everyone, and on the Internet
there are thousands of people will notice and some (like me) will be
decided. And finally did you think how much you can learn in a task
like this, to apply in future work? I am now the last on the list that
you are getting and where (if you carry on) you'll be repeating the
message, leaving junior, I wish you luck, as also part of this luck
will be for me. This is the message I found: This is what happened to
a friend: "A few days ago, when" surfing "through the pages of News,
also like you are doing now, I found an article similar to this that
said you can earn thousands of dollars within weeks with an investment
of $ 6.00!. Then I thought, "Oh no! Another scam more "but like most
of us, curiosity got more, and kept reading. He continued by saying
that you send $ 1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses mentioned in
this article. Then you write down your name and address at the bottom
of the list (# 6) by replacing the # 1 (as I'll explain later), and
send or bring this article to at least 200 "newsgroups" (There are
thousands around the world .) No trick, that was it. The big
difference between this system and others is that you have a list of 6
instead of 5. This means that your average gain is about 15 times!
After thinking it over and over, and talking to some friends first
decided to try it. I thought that all he could lose was 6 stamps and $
6.00, right?. As probably many of us, was a little concerned about the
legality of this. Then I consulted with the Post Office in Argentina
and they confirmed that it was actually legal!. Then I invested my $
6.00.IMAGINENSE!. at 7 days, I started getting money in the mail!. I
was surprised! still thinking this will end soon, and thought no more
of anything. But money was still coming. In my first week I made about
$ 20.00 to $ 30.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total
of over $ 1,000.00! In the third week I had over $ 10,000.00 and still
coming. This is my fourth week and I made a total of over $ 41,000.00
and this is coming soon. This was serious! All this really worth the
investment of $ 6.00 and 6 stamps. I spent more than that in
sweepstakes and lotteries! "Let me explain how this works and most
importantly why it works so well, it's easy and logical to think that
I can have interès I ud.envìe 1 dollar that a person found across the
world, it is impossible to fraud and trouble to just write and send
this note for a dollar, so if you have common sense will not hesitate
to enter the cadena.Ud. be sure to print a copy of this article NOW,
to get all information as needed. The process is very simple and
consists of 4 simple steps: STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and
write on each one of them "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR LIST OF
CORRESPONDENCE OR E-MAIL". Now get 6 tickets for U.S. $ 1.00 and enter
the dollar in an envelope with the blade so that the ticket is not
seen through the envelope! Better put it locked in a dark colored
paper to prevent theft of mail. You should now have 6 sealed
envelopes, each with a paper stating the above phrase, your name and
address, and a $ 1.00. What you are doing is creating a "service" and
that makes this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You can also send 1 euro. Mail
the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

• Address 1- .DAMIAN ORTIZ MAGAN Callejón de la Hiedra, 8 02600
Villarrobledo, (Albacete), España. .
• Address 2- .víctor David López M. Avenida Ejido mexico 1000. valle
del colorado. C.P. 21399 Mexicali, Baja California, México
• Address 3- David Carrillo García Avenida Portes *** 1021-SN Nicolás
Tetitzintla / Tehuacan ,Puebla , México
C.P 75700
•Address 4-Carlos Alberto Esteves Raygada.av.los tallanes L 50 urb,la
capullana surco,Lima-Peru.c.p.Lima 33.
•Address 5-EMILIANO WALTER,MIGUEL ACOSTA Rivadavia 2477(ex-calle 60)
Cp- 1650 Barrio San Martin- Buenos Aires - Argentina
•Address 6- LILIANA VALDEZ. P.O. Box 581 Gonzales California. C.P.
93926 Estados Unidos.

STEP NO. 2: Now take the # 1 on the list above, move the other names
up number (# 6 becomes # 5, # 5 becomes # 4, etc.) and add YOUR NAME
and address as # 6 in the list. REMEMBER, DO YOU HAVE TO DELETE THE
POST # 1 (NOT THE # 6), MODIFY THE NUMBER OF WHICH ARE MADE, AND ADD
YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS AS THE POST # 6. Example
mailing list to receive: a list of addresses to send:
# 1.- Address 1 # 1.- Address 2
# 2.- Address 2 # 2.- Address 3
# 3.- Address 3 # 3.- Address 4
# 4.- Address 4 # 4.- Address 5
# 5.- Address 5 # 5.- Address 6
# 6.- Address 6 # 6. - Your Address

STEP 3: Change everything that create desirable of this article, but
try to keep as close to original as possible. Now put your article in
at least 200 "newsgroups" (there are over 24,000 groups). You only
need 200, but when you put more quantity, more money will come!. Here
are some instructions on how to enter the "newsgroups" MANAGING THE
"NEWSGROUP" No.1> You do not need to rewrite this entire letter to do
your own. Just put your cursor at the beginning of this letter, click
and pressing leaves and lower until the end of the letter and
larguelo. The entire letter should be "shaded". So, point and click
"edit" on top of your screen, you select "copy. This will make all the
letter is in memory of your computer. No.2> Open a file "notepad" and
bring the cursor over the blank page. Click "edit" menu and select
"paste". Now have this letter on the "notepad" and you can add your
name and address at # 6 following the instructions above. No.3> Burn
this letter in your new notepad file as a. Txt file. And every time
you change something and you can hacer.tambien can post to the myriad
of websites offer a free site and in all places and ways you can.
-------------- ...
** MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT Now the WHY of all this: Of
200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). Then
I made $ 5.00 with my name at # 6 in this letter. Now, each of the 5
persons who just sent me $ 1.00 also make at least 200 newsgroups,
each with my name at # 5 on the list and only 5 persons respond to
each of the original 5, this makes $ 25.00 plus I receive now these 25
people put at least 200 newsgroups with my name at # 4 and only
receive 5 replies each. Others would be doing additional $ 125.00. Now
this 125 people put their least 200 newsgroups with my name at # 3 and
only receive 5 replies each, I get an additional
from $ 625.00!. OK, here's the fun part, each of these 625 people put
their cards in other 200 groups with my name at # 2 and each one
receives only 5 answers, this means that I get $ 3,125.00!. These 3125
people send this message to at least 200 newsgroups with my name at #
1 and if only 5 people respond to the 200 groups, I will receive $
15,625.00!. From an original investment of $ 6.00! more stamps.
FABULOUS! And as I said before, that only 5 people respond very
little, the actual average would be 20 or 30 people!. So here we put
these numbers more acalcular. If only 15 people respond, this does: in
# 6 $ 15.00 at the # 5 $ 225.00 at # 4 $ 3,375.00 at # 3 $ 50,625.00
at # 2 $ 759,375.00 at # 1 $ 11,390,625.00 ..... yes, more than ELEVEN
MILLION DOLLARS ! Once your name is no longer on the list, removes the
last announcement of Newsgroup and send another $ 6.00 to names on the
list, putting your name at # 6 and repeat the process. And start
putting them in the Newsgroup again. The thing to remember is that
thousands more throughout the world, connect to the Internet every day
and read these articles every day like YOU AND I DO IT!. So I think
anyone would have problems invest $ 6.00 and see if this really works.
Some people even think ... "and if anyone decides to answer?" What!
What is the chance of this happening when there are thousands and
thousands of honest people (like us) looking for a way to have
financial independence and pay bills!., And be prepared to be treated,
after "There is no worse struggle is not done "and remember that"
faith can move mountains. " There are an estimated 20,000 to 50,000
new users EVERY DAY! (All elmundo) ******* OTHER SYSTEM IS GETTING TO
CONTACT E-MAIL OF PARTICULAR PEOPLE MUST BE AT LEAST 200 ADDRESSES S,
AND THIS IS A MINIMUM EFFECTIVENESS OF 5% TO 15%. IF LOOKING SPEAKERS
ONLY IN SPANISH, GO TO A SUPPLIER OF E-MAILS AND PRINT A LATIN LAST
NAME NOW. 'S ALL. Remember to do this in CORRECT, CLEAN AND HONESTLY
and operate safely. You just have to be honest. Be sure to print this
article NOW, Try to keep the list of all those who send money and
always look at the Newsgroups and see if all are participating
cleanly. Remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST METHOD. No need to do tricks
with the basic idea to make money on this! BLESSINGS TO ALL, and luck,
let's play fair and take this wonderful opportunity to make tons of
money with the internet. Incidentally, if you disappoint the people
putting messages with your name and not send any money to others on
that list, you will receive ANYTHING almost. There are people who did
that and only came to collect about $ 150.00, and that after 7 weeks!.
Some decided to prove again, doing it correctly, and 4 to 5 weeks
received more than $ 10,000. This is the cleanest and honest way to
share fortune that I have ever seen, without costing much except a
little time. Let all the rules of business! Thanks and good luck.

emiliano MA

Feb 15, 2012, 4:09:06 PM2/15/12