Opera doesn't preserve mail/feed "Date" header's time zones

JJ

Jul 11, 2012, 9:14:08 PM7/11/12
I'm using Opera 11.64 build 1403 for Windows. I just realized that all of
incoming email from many countries have their "Date" header's time zone
set to my local time zone. This also applies to feed messages.

So there's no way to find out the time zone used by the sender. Checking
the "Received: from..." header is not accurate, since the time in that
header is the one at the sender's mail server, which may be just across
another time zone.

It's shit like these, Opera. Shit like these...

Jan Erik Mydland

Jul 12, 2012, 3:52:29 PM7/12/12
On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 03:14:08 +0200, JJ <jaejunks_at@_googlemail_dot._com>
wrote:
Don't think any headers are stripped away, you can right click the header
area and customize what header fields to show, even type in custom ones if
you want something not listed there.

JJ

Jul 13, 2012, 12:12:03 AM7/13/12
"Jan Erik Mydland" <jamy...@online.no> wrote:

> Don't think any headers are stripped away, you can right click
> the header area and customize what header fields to show, even
> type in custom ones if you want something not listed there.

I think you misunderstood the issue.