We don't support Opera

ishmale

Nov 23, 2012, 3:39:37 PM11/23/12
About two months ago I got a new connection to the internet through
xplornet. It has free email with it, and I assume that this is a
contractual obligation.
About a week ago the email headers showed in Dansk.
I don't know Danish.
Xplornet tech support tells me that they only support Internet Explorer,
Safari and Firefox.

I don't give a faint fart what browsers they like, so how do I make them
fix their stupid mistake in the email?

Jorgen Grahn

Nov 23, 2012, 4:17:53 PM11/23/12
You can't force them to.

If your Opera configuration (Preferences/General/Language) includes
Danish (da), remove it. Edit your site preferences for their webmail
service to pretend you're Firefox.

Or learn three or four danish words. Or stop using their webmail --
you don't seem very interested in it.

/Jorgen

--
// Jorgen Grahn <grahn@ Oo o. . .
\X/ snipabacken.se> O o .

ishmale

Nov 25, 2012, 8:00:46 PM11/25/12
I fixed it by deleting the entry in "password manager". Wonder how that
became corrupted...

Happy Oyster

Feb 1, 2013, 5:25:11 PM2/1/13
GOSH! Who on earth could be so damned stupid to use a "password
manager"!?

All programmers who include such an idiotic shit, should be fired
immediately!
--

http://www.twitter.com/aribertdeckers http://www.Journalist.is
http://www.kindersprechstunde.at http://www.pharmamafia.com

Jorgen Grahn

Feb 2, 2013, 5:09:44 AM2/2/13
On Fri, 2013-02-01, Happy Oyster wrote:
> On 26 Nov 2012 01:00:46 GMT, ishmale <ish...@nopsam.com> wrote:
>>I fixed it by deleting the entry in "password manager". Wonder how that
>>became corrupted...
>
> GOSH! Who on earth could be so damned stupid to use a "password
> manager"!?

I use one regularly. What's stupid about it? Please try to reply
using civilized language.

Jens Schuessler

Feb 2, 2013, 10:10:58 AM2/2/13
* Jorgen Grahn <grahn...@snipabacken.se> [02-02-13 10:09]:
> On Fri, 2013-02-01, Happy Oyster wrote:
>> On 26 Nov 2012 01:00:46 GMT, ishmale <ish...@nopsam.com> wrote:
>>>I fixed it by deleting the entry in "password manager". Wonder how that
>>>became corrupted...
>>
>> GOSH! Who on earth could be so damned stupid to use a "password
>> manager"!?
>
> I use one regularly. What's stupid about it? Please try to reply
> using civilized language.

Don't feed long known trolls.

Jorgen Grahn

Feb 2, 2013, 12:10:45 PM2/2/13
Now that I check, he's been in my killfile since 2009. Since he
bypassed it, I couldn't judge if he was worth talking to, despite
whatever he's suffering from.

TimC

Feb 4, 2013, 8:35:00 PM2/4/13
On 2013-02-02, Jorgen Grahn (aka Bruce)
Although <troll> has a point about 12.12 being the Worst Release Evar.
I think someone might have been on their fourth nip of Christmas
Scotch when they QAed it.

Ooh, 12.13 is out. I wonder if it will suck more or less than the
previous versions? There's definitely been a downward trend for quite
a while now...

--
TimC
"How should I know if it works? That's what beta testers are for. I only

Jens Schuessler

Feb 5, 2013, 9:52:25 AM2/5/13
* TimC <tcon...@rather.puzzling.no-spam-accepted-here.org> [05-02-13 01:35]:
> On 2013-02-02, Jorgen Grahn (aka Bruce)
>> On Sat, 2013-02-02, Jens Schuessler wrote:
>>> Don't feed long known trolls.
>>
>> Now that I check, he's been in my killfile since 2009. Since he
>> bypassed it, I couldn't judge if he was worth talking to, despite
>> whatever he's suffering from.
>
> Although <troll> has a point about 12.12 being the Worst Release Evar.
> I think someone might have been on their fourth nip of Christmas
> Scotch when they QAed it.
>
> Ooh, 12.13 is out. I wonder if it will suck more or less than the
> previous versions? There's definitely been a downward trend for quite
> a while now...

Absolutely true for 12.12. Scrolling was completely screwed up.
12.13 is okay so far. But only on Linux, the Win-guys had
constant crashes, so they doing a 12.14 RC crashloop fix now.

Happy Oyster

Feb 6, 2013, 10:55:06 PM2/6/13
On 2 Feb 2013 10:09:44 GMT, Jorgen Grahn <grahn...@snipabacken.se>
wrote:

>On Fri, 2013-02-01, Happy Oyster wrote:
>> On 26 Nov 2012 01:00:46 GMT, ishmale <ish...@nopsam.com> wrote:
>>>I fixed it by deleting the entry in "password manager". Wonder how that
>>>became corrupted...
>>
>> GOSH! Who on earth could be so damned stupid to use a "password
>> manager"!?
>
>I use one regularly. What's stupid about it? Please try to reply
>using civilized language.

Using a password manager is not civilised.

Happy Oyster

Feb 6, 2013, 10:57:37 PM2/6/13
On 2 Feb 2013 17:10:45 GMT, Jorgen Grahn <grahn...@snipabacken.se>
wrote:
Ah, Jorgen Grahn can't face reality? Too bad...

Killfiles are for weeklings.