dumb question time :-(

Jerry Heyman

Apr 28, 2013, 6:02:41 PM4/28/13
I'm a long time Opera user (starting with Opera 4.x) - and still have my
receipts for paying to use it :-)

Currently using version 12.15, build 1748.

In a sloppy right click, I've managed to turn off the Opera button on the
lower left corner and turned on the 'File Edit View Bookmarks Tools Help'
menu across the top.

I've looked, but have been unable to determine how to go back :-(

Some help for a lost soul?

Thanks in advance,

jerry
--
// Jerry Heyman | A government that is big enough to give
// Amigan Forever :-) | you everything you want, is big enough

Jens Schuessler

Apr 28, 2013, 7:44:43 PM4/28/13
* Jerry Heyman <hey...@acm.org> [28-04-13 22:02]:
> I'm a long time Opera user (starting with Opera 4.x) - and still have my
> receipts for paying to use it :-)
>
> Currently using version 12.15, build 1748.
>
> In a sloppy right click, I've managed to turn off the Opera button on the
> lower left corner and turned on the 'File Edit View Bookmarks Tools Help'
> menu across the top.
>
> I've looked, but have been unable to determine how to go back :-(
>
> Some help for a lost soul?

Strg+F11 should give the poor soul peace ;-)

Jerry Heyman

Apr 28, 2013, 9:49:57 PM4/28/13
Thank you!