12.00 Alpha(?) (1191) x64 crashes on google+

Jerry Heyman

Dec 17, 2011, 9:39:06 PM12/17/11

Just tried to log into my google+ account.

Had my usual 14 tabs open, and opened plus.google.com for the 15th tab.
I was able to log in, had my page start to display and then the whole of
Opera-next crashed. When asked if I want to submit a report, I said yes
and nothing happened :-(

This is the third consecutive build that plus.google.com crashes :-(

jerry
--
// Jerry Heyman | "It is incumbent on every
generation
| - Thomas Jefferson

ge...@none.net

Dec 18, 2011, 1:07:15 AM12/18/11
On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 21:39:06 -0500
Jerry Heyman <hey...@acm.org> wrote:

> plus.google.com

You bug reported it? What I notice just on that plus.. page is that it
formats very differently in Opera 12, IE9 and FF8.

Gene

Jerry Heyman

Dec 18, 2011, 2:21:15 PM12/18/11
I have now.