Direct Client requirement---Ruby On Rails Developer

irfaan.it...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2013, 10:41:44 AM8/6/13
We are looking for Ruby on Rails Developer for one of our direct Client in WA.Kindly go through the below Job Description and let me know Your Interest, Please send Your Updated Resume in Word Format .

Job Title : Ruby on Rails Developer
Location : REDMOND, WA
Duration : 12 Months Contract

Job Description: Development Lead position for oAuth/Consent Server.

Lead Developer on high perforrmance server tu support oAuth Authentication and Consent processes for API Platform.

Qualifications:
•- Strong expertise in Agile development.
- Strong expertise in development.•Driven Test
- Strong expertise in Rails and Postgres (3+ years).•on Ruby
•- Has lead projects multiple from a development perspective.
- Very quick learner collaborative.•highly and

Skills Inventory Skill Experience Need
1) Ruby•Expert Programming Required
2) Test Driven Required•Expert Development
3) Agile•Expert Delivery Required
4) DB•Expert Programming Required
• 5) Development Lead Expert Required