Multi-button in-wall device

Edward h

Dec 2, 2020, 1:24:20 PM12/2/20
to OpenZWave

I have two single gang locations in my house where I would like to put a 1-gange, decora compliant, in-wall multi-button switch to turn on/off and dim lights in various parts of the house.
I am having a hard time finding candidates to replace two C4 KC-120277 1 used in a retiring system.
I find the following (will appreciate any other recommendations):
Eaton RFWC5AW 5
Wallmotes and hand-held remotes, which I do not want - want 1-gang and not battery operated.

There might be others, but most threads on these devices indicate problems getting these z-wave controllers to work in hub based system.

I am just getting introduced to z-wave via Home Assistant, and understand there is and open-z-wave UI that can be used to integrate a multi-button.

Does anyone have a link to a tutorial, video, thread, etc. with step-by-step instructions if it is possible to integrate such a device?