Heatit Z-TRM3 is out, need help with integration

György Szabó

Mar 17, 2020, 11:25:03 AM3/17/20
to OpenZWave
Hi folks,

I am happy to announce our new Z-Wave thermostat the Heatit Z-TRM3. It has been certified by Z-Wave Alliance these days, and the first batch has just arrived at our store.
The operation of the thermostat is similar to Z-TRM2fx, BUT some features have changed and many bugs have been fixed.

As for integration in OpenZwave, we are going to send two devices to OZW developers.
Please let me know more details about shippng address etc.

Thank you.

Ulf Larsen

Jul 29, 2020, 3:04:44 AM7/29/20
to OpenZWave
I would like to use the TRM3, is there any news about integration?

lars.tobia...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2020, 11:34:22 AM11/13/20
to OpenZWave
There is an integration but it's not able to send and persist SetPoint to the device.

Once this PR gets merged, you should be able to use it: https://github.com/OpenZWave/open-zwave/pull/2458