Upgrade existing node to secure?

eFoobar eFoobar

Apr 7, 2021, 12:42:28 AMApr 7
to OpenZWave
I have a node (HS-FLS100+) that is working fine but I believe was included
insecurely, though it is S2 capable.   Is it possible to "upgrade" it to
secure inclusion through any means without completely removing and re-adding?
I'd like to avoid node renumbering if possible to save existing automations.

HomeAssistant running on OZW 1.4.3440

Thanks,
Eric

Daniel

Apr 7, 2021, 7:27:12 PMApr 7
to OpenZWave
I am pretty sure the answer is no.
Node renumbering should not affect automatons unless you are delving deeper than the entity/device name and I can't see that being the case for a floodlight sensor.  As long as you restore the entity_id to what is was before I do not see why you'd have to touch any automation.