Zooz ZST10 700 series USB stick support

Jesse Campbell

Jan 3, 2021, 11:44:06 PMJan 3
to OpenZWave
Good day!
I just ordered a Zooz ZST10 700, then went back and read that 700 series controllers would not be supported until 1.7, and it looks like 1.7 development has stalled (or at least there aren't updates showing up in dev branch).

That would normally be enough for me to say 'oops!' and reorder the 500 series model, however the ZST10 700 documentation says it is a static controller with a serial API.

Any idea if this might just work out of the box? Is there anything special needed to add controller support, or is it the same as adding device support... adding XML to the database with the product IDs and so on.

Thanks all!

kelly He

Aug 18, 2021, 9:48:28 PMAug 18
to OpenZWave
hello. Iam a new guy on ozw. Is there any update to support 700 series contorller?