May 2020 update for vi-firmware, python library, android library & enabler app, and iOS framework & demo app

Rhett Schaefer

May 5, 2020, 12:38:34 PM5/5/20
to OpenXC
Hi OpenXC users -

A new update has been released that includes vi-firmware major refactoring freeing up memory to allow for more functionality, such as Multi-frame CAN read. There are also some fixes and updates to a few tools available for OpenXC. A more detailed post and links to the updates can be found at:  http://openxcplatform.com/about/platform-updates.html

As the Product Manager for OpenXC, our product team looks forward to continue to bring you the latest and greatest updates to our OpenXC platform.

- Rhett Schaefer