Out of Stock: C5 BLE Device

Rhett Schaefer

Jun 8, 2020, 1:10:50 PM6/8/20
to OpenXC

ATTENTION: The C5 BLE devices are no longer available.

The OpenXC product team is working on developing a new device with CAN FD capabilities that we hope to have available by the end of 2020. The new device will have WiFi and BLE.

Thank you,

Rhett Schaefer

Scott Riesebosch

Mar 18, 2021, 4:58:25 PM3/18/21
to OpenXC
Hi Rhett,

Just checking in to see how the new WiFi / BLE device is coming along. Any timeline you can share?

Rhett Schaefer

Mar 19, 2021, 2:58:07 PM3/19/21
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Hi Scott -

Thank you for reaching out.

Unfortunately the pandemic has set everything back significantly.

We do not have an exact timetable, however, the earliest it could be available is the end of 2021.

Best Regards,
Rhett

Rhett Schaefer
Ford Motor Company, OpenXC Product Manager
Purdue University, Computer Graphics Technology M.S., B.S.
Email: schaef...@gmail.com
Cell Phone: (317) 774-6228

JOHNAVATAR.com

Mar 19, 2021, 4:54:32 PM3/19/21
to OpenXC

Hello Everyone,

CrossChasm C5 BLE VI - FOR SALE

loaded with FORD version 7 firmware, I used with 2018 FORD EcoSport Titanium.

I bought the "CrossChasm C5 BLE VI" and installed version 7 of FORD firmware, I only used it like 2 times and don't need it, it's been stored in the original manufacturer box and is basically new.  Does anyone want to buy this one from me?  I did build the iOS iPhone app and the app connects to this VI via Bluetooth and works great, I could see , I could see everything!:*)

Email me at:  JohnA...@JohnAvatar.com

JOHNAVATAR.com

Scott Riesebosch

Mar 19, 2021, 6:04:49 PM3/19/21