Data Visualization Tools

Bryant Eadon

Apr 12, 2022, 2:41:44 AM4/12/22
to OpenXC
Curious - has anyone taken this data and published it live to a demo site - perhaps with a tool like Influx for data storage and Grafana for the data visualization ?  If this is something people can *see* and play with I suspect it will gain further traction.

Thoughts ?

Bryant Eadon

Apr 12, 2022, 2:43:48 AM4/12/22
to OpenXC
A simple little MQTT broker, and a time series db (Influx) should do the trick.

uncarvedblock

Apr 18, 2022, 2:47:33 PM4/18/22
to OpenXC
I think posting live, real-time data to a publicly available dashboard raises some privacy concerns for the average user.

That being said, I'd think it'd be fairly trivial to load the the example trace data into influxdb with the help of node-red.