Toshiba Ras-18n3kv2-a Manual

Janise Knollman

Jul 25, 2024, 3:13:38 AM (2 days ago) Jul 25
to OpenXC

So, we have a ras-13pkvp-e from toshiba in our living room. Now, about a year, year and a half, we hired a guy to come and do some maintenance (properly clean it mainly and do some inspection). All was great. He removed the entire plastic cover from it, and only the "insides" were left on the wall. He did what he did, and put the plastics on again. After that, the front "moving panel" as it's described in the manual, gets stuck and we have to help it get up, otherwise it will literally stay down until we turn it off and on again. Is there any way I can fix it? I have some videos below of it getting stuck and some pictures of the hinges and the inside if you want to take a look. Thanks.

toshiba ras-18n3kv2-a manual

Download https://urluss.com/2zNf1o

In your first video, it looks like its binding on the right hand side (looking at the AC) I wonder if the plastic housing was re-installed properly) Here is the service manual for your AC Toshiba RAS 13PKVP E See if that sheds some light on it.

Well before he removed the whole thing it was working fine, so it's obviously something stupid he did. It must be not clipped on correctly but I'm kinda afraid to remove it and put it back on lol. I will look at the manual and we'll see what I can do.

Oh, and btw, yeah now that I am looking at it, it really looks like the left side is opening properly, because there is a large gap there after I turn it on, while the right side is stuck on there, so it definitely is something to do with the right side.

@oldturkey03 Right, so I looked at the manual, and it looks like it's fairly easy to remove the housing. I will try to remove it and clip it back on, and we'll see if it works. Btw, sorry for bombarding your notifications with 3 replies lol.

Yeah they are nice. And yes, here in Greece, we also have like 40-41C. Yesterday I had a little anemometer out in the balcony, that also measures temperature, and it said 44 at some point around 3pm, so pretty hot here too.

4a15465005