CrossChasm C5 BLE - not in stock?

Dave

Jun 5, 2020, 4:08:19 AM6/5/20
to OpenXC
Hi, is the C5 BLE no longer in stock? Wanted to check the price but can't see it in the store.

Thanks,

Dave

Rhett Schaefer

Jun 8, 2020, 1:08:11 PM6/8/20
to OpenXC
Hi Dave -

I am the Product Manager for the OpenXC team. Unfortunately we are out of stock of the C5 BLE devices, the company who created the hardware is no longer building those devices.

We are working on developing a new device with CAN FD capabilities that we hope to have available by the end of 2020. The device will have WiFi and BLE.

Thank you,

Rhett

Rashaad Fontenot

Sep 22, 2020, 6:41:05 PM9/22/20
to OpenXC

Eric Marsman

Sep 28, 2020, 10:41:48 AM9/28/20
to OpenXC
Yes, C5 Cellular still works. C5 BLE still works and is supported if you have one. We just can't build more.

JOHNAVATAR.com

Mar 19, 2021, 4:46:02 PM3/19/21
to OpenXC
Hello Everyone,

CrossChasm C5 BLE VI - FOR SALE
loaded with FORD version 7 firmware, I used with 2018 FORD EcoSport Titanium.

I bought the "CrossChasm C5 BLE VI" and installed version 7 of FORD firmware, I only used it like 2 times and don't need it, it's been stored in the original manufacturer box and is basically new.  Does anyone want to buy this one from me?  I did build the iOS iPhone app and the app connects to this VI via Bluetooth and works great, I could see all

Email me at:  JohnA...@JohnAvatar.com
JOHNAVATAR.com